Friday, June 16, 2017

Visits with Grandparents

Our kids are so very lucky to have both sets of Grandparents. However, because we live "so far away" from Grandma and Grandpa Penner these visits seem that much more important and special when they happen. We were blessed to have my parents come out shortly after I had a minor mishap with the horses and was unable to do much of anything. So while I enjoyed my parents company, they enjoyed being with the kids and helping around the yard where they could. My garden was planted and the lawns were mowed. Thank you!! 

Teaching Grandma and Grandpa how to play Sushi Go.

Watering the seeds

Planting corn

Celebrating Sawyer's birthday early at Art Soul Life

This girl LOVES her arts and crafts and this present was right up her alley! 

Enjoying the sun

Cutest beavers at BPs.


No comments:

Post a Comment