Wow this month has seemed to fly by at times and other times it drags on.
However, I cannot believe that:
- our little Miss has started Grade 1!
- we started harvest
- started harvesting the garden
- I learned how to combine and bale
- Cooper started hockey
- Sawyer started piano and dance
- we have grown closer as a family as we have begun this new adventure
We are SO BLESSED!!
|Always missing someone and calling an Auntie|
|Enjoying the grape jelly|
|Fresh zucchini muffins|
|Homegrown salads are the best!|
|We've even had time for quality Mommy Daddy time (aka playing games)|
|Figuring out the hockey life|
|learning how to skip rocks|
|So proud of this man and how much he does for his family!|
|Always making time for the dogs, even at 7:15 in the morning|
|Enjoying supper with Grandma and Grandpa at Montana's|
|Her first skate of the season|